Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Looking Back

This weekend I did some looking back on this blog.
I went back to the very beginning when I started blogging here.
It was after getting married and having our first baby, that I really got into blogging.
It was good for me to look back and remember why I still started writing in this space.
I didn't start blogging for other people, money, ect.
I blogged for me. I blogged to document life. I blogged about my family, our memories.

Looking back I saw...








I still have some of the same!


This was a good reminder for me!


Time goes so quickly.


Can't believe it's almost been four years!









I could post on and on about all the memories and moments I posted here. 
There's lots of them and I am so glad I shared them in this space.
I'm glad that years down the road I'll have it all to look back on. 
That's why I've blogged for over three years.
And that's why I'll continue to blog. 
As I looked back, I realized I miss documenting. 
I miss posting the little moments or just pictures of my kids growing and changing. 
I'm going to try to do that more because those are the things that are important to me.
Those are the moments that bring me great joy and touch my heart.
They are, after all, the reason I started blogging in the first place. 

Why do you blog?
Has it changed over the years?
Are you happy about that or wish it'd stayed the same?

1 comment:

  1. I started blogging when we got married and started doing home renovations. I still blog about that stuff, and my kids, and things I love. I am glad it changed-- I have more of a community now! :) And I still blog for me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray