Thursday, January 19, 2012

Number Two

As in there's a baby in there. We found out on December 23rd *hence the picture* and I was completely surprised. I took the pregnancy test just because I was feeling super tired and not myself. I walked out of the bathroom with a huge smile on my face and a heart surprised. Husband was surprised to, but we are both very happy. 
We were going to wait until I hit the 3 month mark to tell everybody, but then after taking this picture, we just couldn't! Braden of course has no idea whats going on, but we are very much excited that he is going to be a big brother and see how that will go. 



I haven't been great. Horrible morning sickness that lasts all day. It wasn't this bad last time, but like the doctor said at my first appointment today morning sickness is a good thing. I'm 8 weeks and 3 days. The due date is August 27th, but I'll have a c-section the week before. I haven't been around the blogging world much simply because I haven't been feeling up to. I haven't really been feeling up to anything lately... just sitting on the couch, sleeping, and trying to figure out what I can eat that will actually stay down. So far its been carrots *pretty sure I've gone through like 5 bags*, broccoli, rice krispies, and last night I actually ate taco johns. My belly was happy about that. 

I hope that I'll be around more, but I can't promise it. Hopefully I get over the morning sickness soon, but if not that's okay. Babies healthy, so mommy and daddy are happy.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! The photo of Braden is ADORABLE! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! SO SO excited for you guys. Super cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Those photos are so cute. Love the bow around the belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! Congratulations. Morning sickness is not fun though. Hope you get your energy back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! What a blessing! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray