Friday, January 20, 2012

Prayers for you


Yesterday I wrote about being pregnant with our second baby, but I've been thinking about what I'd write since the beginning. Lately I've read many posts about other bloggers losing babies and I recently read this post on waiting to get pregnant and this post on mama's who are hurting because of losing their babies. Those posts touched my heart and stuck with me. They caused my heart to ache.

Even as I write this I'm struggling not to cry for those women.
For those women who so badly want a baby of their own.
For those women who have lost babies.
Oh, it hurts my heart. I don't understand it. I can't wrap my head or heart around it. 
But I do think about you and I do pray for you. 

That's all I can do really.

For those waiting:
I pray that you will feel God's arms tightly wrapped around you, loving you.
 I pray that you know He knows your desire, He knows your heart.

For those who have lost:
 I pray for comfort and hope. I pray that you know God's love for you and your baby.
 I pray you feel God close to you because He is. He knows your desire too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray