Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On my way to being organized

I'm not by nature an organized person.
I want to be because when things aren't in order it makes me a bit cranky.
So I'm going to try and hope it sticks. 
I found this rotating goals list on pinterest and thought it was such a great idea! 
Where better to start being organized than with a list of goals? 

Here's my version: 


I used picnik (while I can!) to create the banner and a sharpie for the boxes.
I decided, for me, it was best to put it in a protective sheet so it does get torn up.
For now I decided to just use a dry erase marker to write in my goals.
I don't have sticky notes and I can rotate my goals that way as well! 

I'm looking forward to using this for all sorts of goals... big and small. 
Motivation doesn't come easily to me, so I'm hoping it will help me get things done I rather not do
or things I've been meaning to do, but just haven't made the time for.
Things that will probably make there way on that sheet super fast are putting the photos that are on the computer onto disks, so the computer isn't so slow and also finishing Braden's baby book. 
I should probably finish that before baby number 2 enters the world! 

I'm also thinking about making these for the fridge! 
Super cute and will hopefully help me be a bit more organized too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray