Thursday, March 1, 2012

A letter to my son


Dear Braden,

I love you so much. There aren't words to tell you how much I love you; there never could be.
I've loved you since you were growing inside me and everyday that love grows. 
I'd do anything to protect you and show you that I care. 

You've taught me so much - what joy is and how to laugh. 
You're the reason I know what unconditional love is. 
There isn't a thing you could do to make me stop loving you. I hope you remember that. 
You are a gift from God and I am so thankful that He chose me to be your mama. 
I can't imagine my life without you baby boy. 

I've heard many parents say that their heart breaks as their baby is growing up and I know its true.
My heart really aches to watch you grow and learn. I wish I could keep you small forever, but I
know I can't. I'm okay with that because I know just as you've made me smile and laugh being little, 
you'll do the same growing up. You may grow up, but you'll always be my baby boy. 

Always love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray