Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Snapshots

All I wanted for Mother's Day was a few pictures.
Honestly, I didn't set my expectations hight at all 
because usually the kids just aren't up for it and everyone ends up cranky.
However, I guess they got the memo because it happened!
Love my three kiddos and the man that helped me make them! ;)




Braden is such a little comedian.
I can't remember exactly what he was saying, but he was excited about taking photos.
Both him and Mae kept on saying "let's take another!"
Of course I was going to take as many as we could before they were done
because this never happens when we try to make it happen!


Braden, the one who first made me a mama, gave me lots of hugs and kisses.
He can be so affectionate and makes my heart want to melt. 
Love my boy!



Oh, Mae... always the more stubborn one.
Didn't want to take many more pictures.
Wanted to run and play, be two.
Thankfully I got a little smile from this sassy one!


Sutton, as always gave me lots of smiling and joy. 
Seriously, I've never met a more happy little one. 
It's contagious and on the really hard days I'm so grateful for it! 
I cannot help but smile when that girl smiles. Such a joy! 

Motherhood isn't easy, whatsoever. 
It's the hardest job I've ever hard, but I'm thankful for it. 
Thankful that it helps me to grow and to learn. 
Thankful that it helps me lean on my husband and God. 
Thankful that these three babies are mine. 
They are pretty great! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, these pictures absolutely melted my heart! You have adorable children. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray