Monday, March 9, 2015

India Inspired Reading Nook with World Market


Disclosure: I am participating in this campaign as a member 
of the World Market Ambassador Program. 
I received compensation in the form of gift cards, but all opinions are my own.

In honor of the movie The Second Best Marigold Hotel, 
I'm excited to share with you fun way to 
bring some beautiful Indian decor into your home! 
Something I've always loved is the idea of a reading nook in our home
or a space to escape to journal or nap (because I always want that!). 

The World Market India Inspired Reading Nook


For the cozy, reading spot you'll need: 

Aren't these items just beautiful? 
Looks like the perfect cozy spot to me! 
I may have to grab the canopy for sure! 


For the table you'll need:

I love having pretty things set out on a table 
and I don't believe there's such thing as too many candle or lanterns!
Also, gotta have something to drink while relaxing, so the mug is perfect! 



For the wall space you'll need:

I just love the red mirror! Such a beautiful focus piece and definitely speaks India to me! 
What pieces are your favorite from the Indian inspired collection at World Market? 
It's always hard for me to choose because I just love it all! 

This reading nook is inspired by the movie The Second Best Marigold Hotel, 
which is out in theaters March 6th! 
In the movie an owner of The Marigold Hotel (Sonny), decides when his hotel 
gets full decides its a good idea to open another hotel, 
but it turns out to be more than he bargained for 
(especially with one hotel already and his wedding coming soon). 
This is a fun movie that you won't want to miss! 
You also don't want to miss the Best Exotic Sweepstakes World Market is hosting now!



Grand Prize Package:
Trip for 2 to India
Free movies for a year
$1,000 Gift-card to World Market

Plus Three First Prizes:
$5000 World Market Gift Cards

Giveaway ends 3/27/15, so be sure to enter at http://www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com
Good luck! 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of that. I've been on a big kick of this style lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that reading nook! My two year old son would LOVE it, and I think it is definitely a great piece for any child's room! :) Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that canopy! And I just got a similar copper mug. This is such a fun theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! The colors!! I'm dying to buy the Moscow Mule copper cups. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so nice. I really want that copper mug!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray