Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! 
Ours was full day and we enjoyed it. 
I took many pictures, but actually left the camera alone for a majority of the day. 
I took photos, but at the same times didn't just want to be behind the camera. 
I wanted to enjoy it more so and be present. 
So, yes here is a huge photo dump, 
but know that I didn't have the camera most of the time. 
There could have been many more!



Her little toothy smile just makes me so happy!
Opening Christmas Eve boxes from my mom.
Pjs, toys, movies.
Mini plays music and says "Babies First Christmas!" 




I've taken these photos with all of the kids when they were babies. 
Glad Sutton let me keep up the tradition! She's such a beautiful girl!





Sutton is the easiest to photography! The other two just get too crazy. 
Mostly Maeva anyway :P




This picture is my day to day in a nut-shell. Maeva is perfectly herself in this picture!







^^^Photo my mother-in-law took^^^
^^^A few IG pics from Christmas day!^^^

How was your Christmas? 
Did you take a lot of pictures? 
I enjoyed not focusing so much on that and just relaxing more so,
but glad I got a good amount! 

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Christmas photos. That sweet Sutton has a contagious smile

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray