Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wore

Brought little miss Sutton outside to do some "what I wore" posts 
because she was being a bit fussy.
I don't mind because it means pictures with her but my goodness the girl is getting heavy!

Outfit details
Earrings: Furnishing for her. Vest:Kohls. 
Razor Back Smoothing tank: Kiki La'rue
Shorts: Old Navy. Sandals: Charming Charlie.

This is an outfit I would never hesitate to throw on.
I love it because I feel good in it and have more confidence. 
Maybe that seems silly to people, 
but by having confidence in myself, it's elsewhere too. 
Feeling good about myself allows to be a better wife and mother. 
This outfit is definitely one of my go-to outfits 
because it's simply, easy, and I feel good in it. 
Simple + easy + feel good = more confidence = better wife and mom in my book! 
What's not to love about that?


Do you have a go-to outfit? 
One that makes you feel more confident? 
One that makes you feel like a better person because of it?

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray