Monday, July 21, 2014

Sisterly Love


Maeva crawled up on the couch to watch a movie
and as she sat there with her blanket she asked me to go get Sutton. 
Sutton was starting to fuss anyway, so I did.
I put them next to one another and love just poured out.
It did my mama heart good to see this.
When you see your kids love each other so well, you know you're doing something right.
These are the moments I want to last forever.
My girls being content and loving each other.
These are the moments I hold close to my heart.
There is such joy and love on their faces.
I pray that Maeva and Sutton always love each other this much,
that they always want to spend time together and grow together.
I really do hope they are the best of friends. 




So much love! 

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray