Friday, May 23, 2014

Twenty One


Hi, I'm twenty one months old now!
Only a few more months and you won't have to deal with anymore monthly updates! :)
My parents simply can't believe I'm going to be two soon. 
They say they blink and then their children are big! 
I've really grown up lately. 
I talk so much. Way more than brother did at my age. 
I've pretty much always got something to say! 
My favorite thing to currently do is watch Frozen. 
We watch it multiple times a day and I always need my "ban-kit" to watch it! 
Whenever Anna says, "Do you want to build a snowman?" I just giggle. 
It's just my favorite movie and I actually can watch it for a while! 
I also enjoy going to the park! We walk there a lot! 
Well, me and sis in the stroller, while mommy pushes us and brother walking! 
I like to go down the big slide. Brother can do it, so I can too!
Getting sprayed by the hose is fun too!
Did I mention I'm over my fear of bath time? I hated it for months!
Now I no longer scream like someone is torturing me.
Everyone is thankful about that! 
Did you know my brother is my best friend?
I love to play with him and give him hugs and kisses.
At night I tell him I love him, but no one else!
Whenever mommy tries to get me to say it to her, I just giggle!
Mom says I'm a stinker, but I know she loves me so much! 
That's all for now folks! 
Happy Friday! I'm so glad it's the weekend! 
That means a three day weekend for my dad. I always need dad. 

Love, Mavey!


^^^Her curls. Love them!^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray