Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Three months


Sweet little Sutton is three months old today. 
I just can't believe how quickly the time goes or how much I wish she'd stay little. 
She's such a sweet baby. Full of smiles and happy sounds more than anything else.
I love that so much about her. It fills me with so much joy!
I really wish, more than anything I could keep her this little for a while longer.
She's been our easiest baby and that makes me wish she'd stay a baby! For now, anyway!

Stats: I'll have to update this when I take her to her appointment. 
All I know is she is a chunk! But really I love that about her so much!

Likes: Being held by mama still. Being talked to by anyone. 
Her swing and watching her mobile. Smiling. Drinking mama's milk. Sleeping.
Sucking on her thumb and it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

Dislikes: Her carseat, BUT its so much better. Being put down for too long. 

How's she eating? Look at her! How do you think she's eating? ha ha
She still loves to eat, but really doesn't do it so much for comfort anymore.
Eats less at night because of how wonderful she is sleeping! =)

How's she sleeping? Amazing! She takes a few naps during the day.
Sometimes they are longer, sometimes shorter.
She's up before we go to bed at night, but then only wakes up once during the night.
At times she'll wake up early in the morning, but other times sleeps pretty late.
If we put her in her swing awake,
most of the time she'll just look at her mobile until she falls asleep.
Or she will self soothe by sucking her thumb. It's so loud and cute. I can't help but laugh!
I'm amazed and so happy with how well she is sleeping
and that she is already self soothing.
I wouldn't be surprised if she starts sleep through the night soon (knock on wood).

Other things:
I don't feel like I can really say too many good things about this one.
She is such a happy baby and the easiest to take care of out of my three kiddos. She's starting to play a little bit with toys and making sounds. She rarely cries. I never understood when people say things about their baby being the happiest baby and so easy, BUT NOW I get it. I'm so glad we got to experience this and hope that if we ever have other children this will be the case with them too. I'll still love them nonetheless though because how can you not?

Happy three months sweet girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray