Thursday, March 27, 2014

Currently in motherhood


Enjoying: 
Snuggling with an almost two month old.
My middle child talking more.
My son saying funny things.

Disliking: 
Tantrums + screaming, lots and lots of screaming.
My daughter throwing her food on the floor.
Potty training and how it's taking FOREVER.
The lack of listening skills (please someone tell me it gets better).
The list could go on and on because oh, it's hard!

READING:
The Jesus Story Book Bible. Love it so much! Good for my mama heart!
Whatever Maeva brings me. She's the book worm.

PLAYING:
Trains, trains, trains for Braden.
Balls and dolls for Maeva along with her brother's trains when she can grab em!

WATCHING:
Barney, Finding Nemo, and recently Care Bears.

Eating:
Peanut butter and jelly, Mac n' cheese, trees (broccoli),
granola bars, fruit snacks, carrots, grapes, strawberries.

LISTENING TO:
Screaming + fits (see above)
"Mama! Mama! Mama!"
Braden singing along to Lorde or whatever lyrics he picks up.
A baby who is starting to make some happy sounds.

DREAMING OF:
The days when things seem less crazy (those happen right?)
Toddlers listening and obeying.
The play-set being built and seeing our kids enjoy it
Spring weather to be out way more.
A clean home (ha!)


What are your currents in motherhood? Or in life?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, let's see... Enjoying - Klara laughing when I life. Disliking - Fits because she wants to be mobile so bad but can't quite get anywhere yet. Playing - With her dinosaur toy that bounces the little balls out. She loves that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, kids still watch Care Bears? I loved that show when I was a kid! Just thinking about the Care Bears, even now, literally gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray