Sunday, February 2, 2014

Introducing....

 
Sutton Elizabeth born January 30th at 9:56 am via a c-section. She weighed 7 pounds and 12 ounces. She was 18 inches long. Immediately we said she looks just like her older sister, but really we see both our kids in her! I love that! 

We are so happy to have her as part of our family and soon I will write up her birth story to share with you! For now though, I'm enjoying sweet newborn snuggles and trying to force myself to rest so I can heal! 

Thank you to all who have left encouraging, nice comments via twitter and Instagram. I appreciate them more than words can say! 

1 comment:

  1. I just love her expression in this photo, it's like she's unsure about being out in this big wide world! Congratulations again, she is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray