Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fifteen



Hi! 
I turned 15 months old yesterday! 
I'm pretty sure mom's never going to stop talking about how big I'm getting
Or how quickly time is going flying by.
Can anyone tell me if this is normal? She says it is, but I'm doubting it! 
Over the past month I've been a bit emotional. 
I mean, I am a girl and I've always been a bit emotional, 
but I've taken it to a whole new level lately! 
In all honesty, I just want mama all the time. 
If she walks away from me or leaves the room I just lose it. 
And if she isn't holding me when I want her to, I scream so loudly! 
I know it drives me crazy, but I just love her so much! 
 Plus, look at me? How could she not want to me around me all the time?
And not always want to be holding me? ;)
I play by myself some.
I like to sneak into brothers room when he isn't there and play with his toys.
Brothers a bit crazy… trying to wrestle with me, which I am not the biggest fan of.
Its just been too much lately and I have to run to mom for love and protection!
I'm enjoying mama reading to me.
I know all about books and when she asks if I want to read,
I go pick one out and sit on her lap.
I like that a lot.
I also like to read the same book over and over again.
What else do I like?
Food, of course! I recently discovered I love oatmeal.
I like to give and receive kisses too. I even make the kissing sound just for fun!
Sometimes brother and I kiss each other. Mama seems to think that's the sweetest thing!
I however, still hate nap time, the carseat, and getting my hair done.
I also am not the biggest fan of bath time right now.
Brother gets too wild in the tub and I'm ready to get out as soon as I get in.
Maybe we need to do bath time by ourself mama?
I think that seems like the best option!

That's it for now.
Love,
Mae.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray