Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dressing the baby bump



I just got admit, getting dress every single day while being a SAHM is tough. 
Throw being pregnant on top of that and its an even bigger struggle. 
I rather just wear my yoga pants with a tank top,
but I'm trying because it makes me feel better.
I came up with this outfit on Halloween and absolutely loved it. 
It involves all of my favorite things - polka dots, a comfy dress, leggings and boots. 
Its the perfect way to show my baby bump and feel put together. 
I have a feeling I may be wearing this outfit a lot as these 12 weeks...
(UM TWELVE WEEKS -- O M G) fly by!
I could even put on a cardi, jacket and scarf to be warmer. 
Because some times the heater in my belly just isn't enough! ;)
I also like that I can wear any dress underneath or maybe even just a top. 
I think I'm going to be doing some experimenting
with my chambray tops and baby bump!
I'm glad that some times dressing the bump is fun and I'm really glad its fall...
because dressing the summer baby bump is pretty darn impossible when its so stinkin' hot! 




P.S. Isn't that tree beautiful? I love looking out into our front yard and seeing it!


5 comments:

  1. Dropping by from the Fall Fancy Linkup! I'm currently working from home right now and getting dressed in the morning is totally a struggle. Do I put on real clothes, or do I just hang out in PJs all day? Love your yellow skirt, very cheerful. :)

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are so cute; I love the polka dot top & yellow! Awesome way to dress the bump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit lady! And beautiful you! And that tree is gorgeous! Hope you're having a good weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Love the outfit too, great colors on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is beautiful, and SO are YOU! I love the third picture down. You are stunning Kass.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray