Wednesday, October 23, 2013

31 days {just shoot em!}


....With the camera, that is! ;) 
If you follow me on instagram 
or come here often you know I take lots of pictures of my kids. 
I love the feel of my camera in my hand and capturing my children throughout our days. 
It is one of the many ways I enjoy them! 

As hard as some days may be, the days, they truly go by so quickly. 
But the moments I capture with my camera, I'll always be able to look back on them. 
I'm thankful for that. 
I'm thankful that years down the road, 
I will be able to pull out pictures and show them to my kids. 
I'll be able to show Braden how much he loved his sister and how much she loved him. 
I may need that reminder when they are teenagers! ;)


I'm glad that when they are grown...
I'll be able to show them how they were when they were toddlers. 
I'm glad I'll be able to show them the special moments in their lives they won't recall. 
Like their births, Holidays, and special things we did throughout their childhood. 
I love to snap photos of them while they are having fun and enjoying life. 
Sometimes I just like to capture photos of their sweet faces because they change and grow so quickly.

I know to some I probably take way too many photos,
but really I just want to remember. 
There are so many moments, big and small, that I want to hold onto forever. 
I'm glad my camera allows that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray