Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Guilty Pleasure


Did you know that I used to hate coffee? 
I seriously thought it was the nastiest thing ever and refused to drink it.
Even when James and I were dating and I had my first taste of an iced mocha
from Starbucks I thought it was disgusting (I still think mochas are gross btw). 
But now, I love coffee. Actually, I should say I love iced white mochas from Starbucks. 

I'm sure if you follow me on twitter, instagram or facebook you notice I like Starbucks. 
Even if you glance around my blog you can probably tell I have a coffee addiction. 
I wish I didn't though. 
I wish I was still the same old Kassie who thought coffee was gross. 
Why you ask? Because it's a serious problem for me. 
I like iced white mochas from bux so much that its the only coffee I want. 
Iced white mochas are my guilty pleasure, but I indulge far too often. 
We're talking like some weeks I have it everyday. 
There are been days where I've had it multiple times a day. 
I say that's a problem because more often than not I feel less pleasure and more guilt. 
Those grandes or ventis cost way too much 
and all that money spent makes my stomach hurt. 
I don't like feeling guilty over things. It's a yucky feeling! 
I especially don't like feeling guilty over spending money on coffee! Or anything, for that matter! 

Does anyone else have this problem? 
An addiction to something that seems real silly, but is a real problem? 
It's embarrsassing to admit how much I go to Starbucks. 
I really want to break this habit, but goodness it is so hard. 
I feel like I can't make it through the day without coffee
and know I should spend some more time with my espresso machine, but Starbucks just taste SO good!

Thoughts? Tips? Suggestions? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray