Tuesday, July 23, 2013

11 Months





Hello! I turned 11 months old on Saturday! 
I'm growing, growing, growing!!! Physically and definitely emotionally! 
I love to stand up - mom and dad are pretty convinced that I could walk if I tried,
but I'm not so sure about doing that yet... it seems like a pretty big deal! 
I'm still screaming bloody murder at mom and I think it's getting to her. 
I just know what I want and if I don't get it, then I get emotional about it.
Really, I just want to be held and please, oh, please mom don't leave me alone in a room for 5 seconds.
The biggest thing this month? I am no longer breast feeding. 
Mom wasn't so sure about this, but it doesn't really affect me anyway.
I wasn't really getting any milk anyway. I prefer the real milk and food! 
I love fruit, it's my favorite! Blueberries, bananas, grapes, strawberries... they are so good! 
I also love cheese - grilled cheese, mac n cheese, just plain cheese! 
I like to throw my food and sippy cup on the floor. It's pretty funny, but my parents don't think so. 
What else is new? I saw "mama" and "dada". Did you know that?
I much prefer to say "dada" though. It's a lot easier. 
I like dada too. I like it when he holds me. It makes me calm down pretty quickly.
I also like to wrestle with brother. Sometimes he gets rough, but mostly he just makes me laugh. 
Oh, and did you hear about the new baby? Yeah, I know about it.
It's part of the reason I've been emotional lately. I'm not going to be the baby anymore...
That kind of gets to me! 
Well, I think that's all for now. Next month I turn the big TWELVE MONTHS.
Time is flying friends! 

Love,
Mavey 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray