Friday, April 5, 2013

Favorite Reads


It's been a busy week. Lots of going places and being outside because Spring is finally here!
Because of that I've been horrible at reading blogs this week.
I've been even more horrible at keeping my promise to comment on each post I've read!
Getting back on that today!

Here are a few of my favorite reads this week!

This post by Chelsea is probably my favorite. It's the story of her family and it caused me tears.
I relate to it so much, felt a lot of what she felt as well. She may have even inspired me to share ours.

I appreciated Welcome to Crazy Town by Alyson because I needed to hear these things!
Parenting is tough and even though I've thought a lot about these things, I needed to be reminded!

Casey Wiegand shared pictures from Easter and really, I just love to look at her babies.
She has precious babies and really, I always love everything on her blog! You will too! Promise!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Aw I hope I inspired you! I would love to hear the story of your family as well :) Thanks so much for including me in this post! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my post. I'm glad that it was a good reminder for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the post by Chelsea! Our story could have easily been very very similar to hers.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray