Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Friday,
I'm glad it's you! At first this week was going by fast,
but yesterday it felt like it was taking forever!


Dear Weekend, you however, are allowed to stay as long as you want.

Dear my sweet two year old, I love you more than words could ever express,
but lately you're driving me a bit bonkers, especially when you don't listen to me.
Please, oh, please get with the program and start listening to mama!
I really do know what's best for you!


Dear Husband, thanks for working so hard for us.
I'm glad that because of you I am able to stay home with our kiddos.
It may be tough at times, but it's totally worth it. I love you for that ;)

Dear Maeva, can you please stop growing?
I cannot believe you are going to be 5 months old Sunday.
Seriously, slow down, I just cannot handle it.
I do love watching you grow though and seeing you hit milestones.
Your laugh is the best.


Dear Parenthood, 
Seriously cannot believe you didn't address the abortion issue in the latest episode.
You need to address it. You have to.
It's just so sad and heartbreaking, but I won't get on my soapbox about it now.
Maybe in a different post.

Dear Lying Game, you are my new addiction. Glad husband doesn't mind watching with me!

Dear self, it's okay that sometimes you feel like you are about to lose your stinkin' mind
And it's okay if you do.
You don't have to hold it together all the time.

Dear Coffee, I love you. I don't know how I ever hated you or lived without you.
I am sorry, please forgive me. I want you around always and forever.


Dear Blog, I'm so glad I've gotten back into you. I love your new header and your readers!

Dear Baby Weight, you are going down! You aren't welcome around here anymore!


Dear Leslie Sansone, you are my new walking buddy. Thanks for being my motivation!

Dear Weekend, I know I already mentioned you,
but just wanted to remind you not to go to quickly!

Photobucket

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray