Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A challenge for myself

 

I've noticed ever since downloading instagram on my phone that I use it a lot.
Way more than my digital camera, which is sad because really, I do love my digital camera.
And I believe I take better pictures with it as well. 
So, I'm challenging myself to use my canon more and my phone less. 
I'll still use it of course because it is fun and easier, 
but I don't want that to be an excuse to not use my canon.  
I love my instagram photos, but the photos taken with my camera seem much more meaningful. 
Plus I've missed the feel of it in my hands. 

Do you have this problem? 

6 comments:

  1. i am so guilty of this. i just got a new lens for my nikon last week though, so im sure ill be using it a lot for a while at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I feel naked sometimes without my camera. I used to take a lot on my phone but kind of stopped. Your pics are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures :) You have adorable kids.

    Happy to be your newest GFC follower. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside
    Thanks,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to challenge myself in the same way! you take lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessssssssss, I'm kinda addicted to IG. I love my fancy camera but don't use it enough. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray