Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A passion of mine

I love to write. 
The first time I remember writing a story was 3rd grade. 
I couldn't wait to get done with my math so I could work on my story.

And then as I got older I would spend hours writing in my journal.
Writing about things going on in life such as my first crush and first heartache,
prayers to God, frustrations, anger, things I wanted to change, things I was thankful for. 

In high school and some years in college I wrote for the school newspaper.
Writing was my way of getting my thoughts out. 
I'd write about things I was going through.
Hard things.
Convictions.
Passions.
God things. 
I loved it and felt like I was good at putting my thoughts into words.
I wrote without fear. 
It didn't matter what others thought because they were my words and they were 
important to me. 

I miss that, writing that way....
Writing things I'm convicted and have strong feelings about,
things I believe, passions I have. I miss writing without fear.
I want to do more of that because its important to me, because I love it.

So, hopefully there will be more of that around here.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty much my story to a T! Minus the writing for the school paper part. I feel that way a lot of the time, too. I need to write more often...about things that are really important to me. I'm excited to see what you are going to write about!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray