Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dining Room

Its Thursday, which means time to link up with Gussy Sews for some inspiration!
The prompt for today is dining rooms. We don't have our own dining room right now and won't for a while, but here are some ideas of what I'd like in a dining room

This I love as a whole. I especially love how theres comfy seating. I mean, a comfy seat would definitely make getting up early easier. I'd love to just sit there with my iced coffee and stare out those amazing windows!
I love this wall! 
What a great way to spice up a white wall! 
I'd choose different colors, but this is just so great!
Loving the brightness here! Bright flowers are a center piece is just great.
I'd prefer flowers there everyday! 
I also like how the chairs are different!
I'm not sure if I'd actually want them in my kitchen, but these chairs are so awesome.
I love the different colors and how they bring fun into the dining room!
I also like these stools. So cute with different fabric.
I do like how they are stools, but at the same time I like to lean back in my chair after I am full! ;)

What would you want in your dining room?

:: all pictures via pinterest::

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

3 comments:

  1. I love the color in your photo picks, so fun! Visiting from Gussy Sews. XxOo~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rooms muyst not own any children...lol...I try & decor the table but it is messed up with marker & crayons by ten am ;) Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have a banquette I'm really liking those bright chairs around the Tulip table too. Stopping by from Gussy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray