Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blog award

Let me just say, I have some awesome followers. I love the blog community and the support I have found in it. I love meeting new friends who come here and are encouraged, but you know what I love even more than that? The encouragement they give me! Its so nice to be encouraged because I need it so often! My new friend, Digger over at Dig Deeper Design is one of those people who encourages me! She's so kind and one way she's encouraged me just today is by giving me a blog award! Thank you!
The Liebster Blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word for. "dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, enduring, and welcome." See, that's so nice, so encouraging! Thanks again, friend!

To keep this award and love going I'm going to pass it onto five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and have stood out to me.

The rules are: 
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your top picks and let them know.

3. Copy and paste the award in your blog post.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too! 

Here are my top 5!
1.  Marybeth over at Let it Grow
2. Jamie over at Snow in December
3. Sarah over at Race Towards Joy
4. Jenny over at Chandelier Jenny

Some of these ladies I've been following for a while and some for only a bit, but they've all touched my heart in someway! If you haven't checked them out, you really should! Maybe they will encourage you too! 

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much friend - that means alot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!!! Thank you so much Kassie! I love you and you encourage me too! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray