Thursday, October 20, 2011

I {heart} organizing my accessories!

Time to link up with Gussy Sews for some inspiration.
This weeks prompt is accessories. 
I'm a bit obsessed with finding ways to organize them. I have found so many funs way to do so, but here are a few! 

I love scarfs. I have at least 20. Right now I have them on a hanger, but they are all bunched together, so the hanger with the holes would be perfect. I also like the crotched hanging basket. Its just cute. 

I love, love, love this idea for holding bracelets. So clever! 

Who knew you could use a cheese shredder to hold earrings? I'd paint it red or maybe even modge podge it! I also love the different small bowls to organize earrings...maybe in the top drawer of my dresser. I bet I could find them at a thrift store!

This old window would be perfect to organize it all. So cute!
(Sorry its blurry)


But this... oh, I've been wanting it for years! 
You can put it on a wall or like it is here, on the back of the door. It can hold so much! 

How do you organize your accessories?

::all photos via pinterest:: 

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

4 comments:

  1. SO many good ideas here! LOVE the cheese shredder idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently bought a jewelry knob hanger for my room. It is the best!
    So many good ideas here:)
    Have a great weekend Kassie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I stumbled upon the beer bottle bracelets holders, too! One of those "why didn't I think of that!" moments! ;-) Popping over from Gussy Sews, obviously! Happy accessorizing and happy weekending! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man you are organized girl! You should see my dressers LOL! Love it, thank you, using your tips!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray