Monday, October 24, 2011

11 months!


Today my baby is 11 months old. He's growing so fast. Too fast. 
The last couple days he's just seemed so big, so grown up! I do enjoy it, but its breaking my heart (I think I say this every month...)! 

He's learning so much...
He stands up by himself
He's drinking out of a cup better
He's talking up a storm. Did I mention he says Kitty? Not mama yet, but Kitty. Says it all the time!
He likes to pull drawers open and bang on things.
He loves to laugh - does a fake laugh all the time.
Is so happy. Just so happy. 
Climbs up stairs. 
The list goes on and on and everyday my love for him grows! 

Happy 11 months baby! Can you stop growing now and just stay my baby forever? 
Pleaseeeeee?

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! STOP GROWING!!! It all happens so fast. Just wait until you have three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shew, time sure does fly! Mine is 15 months & it blows my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! :) yes they grow way too fast! I can't believe mine is 22 months!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray