Friday, March 13, 2015

Favorite Reads


Wow, it's Friday already!
This week just flew by!

I haven't read as many blogs as I've wanted to this week because it's been somewhat busy,
but I did read a few posts that I want to share with you!

13 things your wife wants you to know about motherhood had me nodding
 and saying, "yes! yes! yes!" I really agreed with all the points especially 7 & 9.

But I'm a good Mormon wife was an interesting read.
It made me sad, but I'm definitely intrigued by the faith.

7 Habits of Productive Mama CEOs had me at the title.
I'm a mama, I like to be productive... surely I need some of these habits!
I think these are great habits and I need to work at them!

Six motherhood truths for those days when you want to quit grabbed me because I have those days!
I think every mama does and these truths are so good to hear from one mom to another.
This is one of those blog posts I want to print out and put on my fridge! I really like #5.

Feeling Overwhelmed? Do One of These Simple Tasks is a post about cleaning
and I'll be honest and tell you that I just like these sorts of posts.
Clean Mama is one of my favorites to follow on Instagram, so if you like that sort of thing
check her out! I love her cleaning schedule - has helped me so much!

Why I Don't Feel Guilty About Wanting To Clean When I'm With My Children
is another post about cleaning and may have been my favorite post I've read from this week.
It made a great point about why maybe a dirty house may really bother us.
I'd never thought of it this way, but makes perfect sense!
I like a clean slate and maybe that's not a bad thing!

S'mores Cookie Bars look amazing! I mean, it might be because I'm doing the Whole30,
but I always love a good s'more and they look so easy!

Did you read any great blog posts this week?
Share in the comments!

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray