Friday, September 19, 2014

My Coffee Bar

Disclaimer: I was giving the Keurig 2.0 complimentary of Influenster
for testing purposes, but my love and obsession are all my own! 


If you know me at all you know I absolutely love coffee. 
It didn't always used to be the case, 
but then I had babies and I was like, "give me ALL the coffee!"
Our coffee bar used to be all cluttered up with an espresso machine, grinder, french press, 
but thanks to the whole30 and the Keurig that is no more.
I also thank those two things for breaking my Starbucks addiction! 
My husband drinks cold brew, but I'm all about my beloved Keurig! 
This space in our kitchen is definitely a favorite of mine 
because it keeps me going + it's adorable! 


Jesus and Coffee sign: Edolette
Gumball Cookie Jar & Owl Cups: World Market
Drink More Coffee sign: Kirklands

I just love every little thing about this space. 
I had this cookie jar sitting empty for a while and it's perfect for my k-cups. 
Also, I'm obsessed with owls, so those cups are simply perfect. 
The Jesus and Coffee sign is a good reminder to me every time I see it! 
Now, onto the most important part of the coffee bar....the Keurig 2.0! 


I'm absolutely in love with my Keurig 2.0!
I had been wanting one for a while now, but didn't want to spend the money.
Plus I wasn't sure that it would be worth it, but let me tell you I am convinced it is.
I was so excited when I got the email from influenster to test it out. 
I definitely did a happy dance and used this baby right away when it arrived.
It's definitely worth the money and gets used every single day. 

What do I love about it? 
I love that it's simple and easy to use. 
I always worry that things about going to be complicated, but this is not! 
I love that you can make a single cup or a a whole carafe of coffee.
I love that I can set it up for my coffee to be made and ready when I wake, if I want! 
I love that there's a clock so I can see the time. 
I love that I can change the wallpaper on the screen or change the color of the water filter.
Really, I cannot just complain about it. 
I mean, it makes me this deliciousness....


I highly suggest investing in the Keurig 2.0 - it's my favorite! 
I do wish they made the carafe k-cups with hazelnut because it is my favorite,
but maybe eventually they will come out with it. 
For now, I just make a few hazelnut iced coffees a day! 

Do you own a Keurig? 
Do you love it as much as I love mine? 
What's your favorite way to make your coffee?

And I'm off to make another hazelnut iced coffee! 

3 comments:

  1. I can not believe I didn't get chosen for this one!! I'm super jealous because it seems so awesome.

    Love your coffee bar. I'm addicted just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the 2.0 SO bad! It looks so awesome, and with my farmer husband, brewing a carafe would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray