Monday, April 7, 2014

Spruce up your space for Easter with World Market



I love decorating. I've come to love it even more since we bought our first home.
Once we started decorating it's been super hard to stop.
I just want to decorate and decorate and decorate!
So give me a holiday and I'm all about pulling out decor to pull the holiday into our home.
Today I'm excited to share with you 4 simple ways to decorate your house for Easter.

I don't always feel like I'm great at decorating.
Some times I feel like I have an eye for it,
while other times I feel like I don't have the slightest idea as to what I am doing!
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way,
but I promise you these are so simple that anyone can do it.

1. Flowers

For this look in your home, buy: Vase unavailable online, but check out these vases and these Peony bunches.

For this look in your home, buy: This flower pitcher vase and the same flowers as above.

As far as I'm conceded you can always decorate with flowers. 
They can be real or they can be fake, but they just make the space happy! 
Sometimes fake is nicer if you're worrying about the flowers dying. 
I'm not always the best with keeping things alive, so this was perfect for me. 
I adore both these looks because I just think they look amazing. 
Especially that bottom vase. The moment I saw it I was swooning. 
I knew that it had to come home with me and the vases with the purple flowers? 
So much can be done with those, I am sure of it! 

2. Easter Eggs

For this look, buy: Two bags of speckled eggseaster grass, and round apothecary vase

This is by far my favorite. 
I love every single thing about it. 
The shape of the vase is fun and you can keep the lid on it or not. 
It just adds a lot more to our table in the living room. 
Also, the eggs are so bright that it just screams happy. 

3. Candles 


Who doesn't love candles? 
These are such a pretty shade of blue and they smell great too. 
I think it's such a cute idea to have a wreath around a candle. 
Just draws you to them more and makes it a bit fancier.
I'm also loving that unity cross behind them.
My grandpa made that for my husband and I for our wedding. 
I think it's great because for us, Christ is what Easter is all about. 
The candles definitely draw you to it more and I think it looks great!

4. Candy & more.

For this look, buy: This Easter bunny storage jar, which also comes in aquaBunny kitchen towelsJordan Almonds

When all else fails, if you really think you can't decorate go for this! 
I fully believe you can use candy and dish towels to decorate. At least I do! ;) 
These jars are the perfect size for a bit of candy on the counter
and I love these towels with the polka dots! 

There you have it, 4 easy ways you can decorate your home for Easter. 
Now, run to World Market for all these items or go shop online! 
Don't forget to check out all the other fun things they have for Easter. 
Check out the these links below for more Easter goodies! 

Lastly, don't forget to enter World Market's Hop it Forward Sweepstakes


You could win $2,000 to World Market and a year supply of Chocolate. 
Oh, my goodness two of the best things ever! 
Go enter now and good luck! 

I'm a part of World Market's trendsetter program and was compensated for this post,
but as always all thoughts, ideas, and opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. So cute. Can you believe I didn't decorate my house this easter at all?! It makes me sad that I haven't. But, I can at least decorate for spring right? I LOVe LOVE LOVE the fake eggs!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray