Friday, April 11, 2014

If we could live anywhere



If you asked my husband and I where we wanted to live more than anything, 
we wouldn't hesitant with our answer for one single moment. 
We would say by the ocean, but more than that we would say Hawaii. 
We took a trip there, with a two month old Braden 
(what were we thinking? I still don't know!), 
and have been dreaming about going back ever since.

That was over three years ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. 
It was definitely the most beautiful place I've ever been. 
Being close to the ocean always makes me so happy. 
It puts a sense of freedom in my heart and the ocean in Hawaii are just so beautiful. 
The weather, in my mind, is absolutely perfect. 

If we could live in Hawaii it would be perfect to me because...
We could go the beach as much as we'd want (every. single. day. please!!!)
The weather would always be lovely (no snow...just a little bit of rain, sometimes)
There is so much to explore and see
It's all just so beautiful. 

I know though, that living there really is just a dream of ours. 
It's crazy expensive, so we'll just dream of it and go back some day for a vacation. 
If we can't live there, I'd settle for California because that place holds a special place in my heart too!

^^^One of my favorite pictures of my husband and I^^^
^^^Two month old Braden :)^^^

Linking up with a fresh start on a budget

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to go to Hawaii! I've never been. My parents are going this summer and we may go with them which I'm really excited about!! (On a different note, I've been replying to your comments via email but since it says no-reply email, I don't think you're getting them...I'll go back and add them as comments on my blog) :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray