Friday, April 18, 2014

An update on #1800minutechallenge




If you don't have the slightest idea as to what I am referring to go here.
In short the plan is to work out for 1800 minutes during the month of April.
If you've been reading my blog and read my goals for this month,
then you know one of them was to join this challenge and get myself in shape.
Today seemed like good day to do a little update on how it's going.

Honestly, when I started this challenge I didn't think I would make it that far.
I kind of suck at finishing things that I start.
I know, I know, there's still a chance for that,
BUT I'm pretty darn confident that won't happen!
This challenge has really helped to change me.
I decided to be apart of this challenge because
I am so tired of feeling down about my weight and hating my body.
It about more than that though.
I want to be healthy... inside and out.
This challenge for me, isn't only about working out, but
but also about eating well.

I've been working out a lot more than I ever thought I would.
When I first got on the elliptical I didn't think I could even do ten minutes.
It was so hard because I am SO out of shape!
But I pushed myself and now there are times I work out for an hour!
This is a huge deal!
Seeing that I can work out has really motivated me.
Motivating me to work out more and eat better.
I've been eating lots of veggies and healthier things, trying to stay away from the junk.
Some days I do better than others, but that's a step up.
For me, I think this challenge is going to change my life style.
I don't plan to stop working out after this challenge and I plan to eat better as well.

I want this to be a lifestyle change for me.
I want to feel good about myself and want to be healthy!
Are you doing the challenge? How's it going for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray