Thursday, February 20, 2014

Our Three

During each of my pregnancies we also wondered what each child would like.
We dreamed about it...
Wondering would they look more like their daddy or their mommy?
Would they have blue eyes or brown?
Would they have a head full of hair or none at all?
And with each sibling, would they look like one another? 

And now we know...
I thought it'd be fun to do a post of all their newborn pictures...just because...

BRADEN

MAEVA


SUTTON

Looking at all our babies in these pictures, it takes my breath away. 
They really are just so beautiful and you can tell that they are related. 
As I hold Sutton now, still so little, it makes me miss the other two being so tiny. 
I can't believe that Braden was once so tiny (our littlest baby actually) and now is so big. 
Maeva too. She's seemed to have tripled in size (and attitude) since Sutton was born. 
It makes my heart ache a mama seeing these babes so little, 
knowing that the time really has gone ever so quickly. 
There's no chance of it slowing down even though I wish for it to stop at times. 
It's true what they say: the days are long, but the years are short! 

Every day they grow and grow, but I'll forever remember them this little. 
They will always be my babies no matter how big they become. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray