Friday, October 18, 2013

31 days {24 week baby bump}



The baby bump turned 24 weeks yesterday. 
Its way past time for a bump update and its still crazy how quickly time is going! 
With every pregnancy it goes faster
and I feel like I'm going to blink and have a baby girl in my arms!
I had my OB appointment today + glucose test. 
We also scheduled my c-section and baby Sutton will be arriving on January 30th! 
That's a little more than 3 months and 104 days from now! 
That feels so soon and we are very excited! 
I am a bit nervous as well. I remember this feeling when I was pregnant with Maeva. 
Could I handle two kids? I could and I have. 
Now, I'm asking can I handle 3? And I know I can and will. 
Definitely not by myself, but with lots of help from my husband and family. 
And lots and lots of Jesus. For sure! 

I'm feeling pretty good. 
I've gained about 7 pounds and that is something I am very happy with! 
That's always a big struggle for me,
but chasing two toddlers and cleaning lots has helped. 
Plus I've been eating better. Most of the time ;) 
I'm tired, but naps and a bit of coffee help with that.
Also, fresh air! Its finally fall here and super chilly today. I'm loving it! 
Last weekend I had some serious issues with my teeth. 
My teeth tend to fall apart when I'm pregnant even though I brush, floss, use mouthwash. 
I have never been in so much pain before... 
even contractions didn't hurt as bad as my tooth! 
Turns out I had some abscess in one full root in one of my teeth. 
It was horrible and I was a big baby, but I am thankful for a husband who took care of me.
I'm also thankful for root canals even though I'm sure that sounds crazy! ;) 

Sutton is kicking lots. 
I feel her so much throughout the day and a ton at night. 
Her kicks are stronger and I just love feeling my baby move. 
I'm trying to soak in all the kicks and feelings of having this little girl in my belly. 
I'm also trying to soak in the time of us being a family of 4 for just a bit longer. 
Our family is great now and I know once Sutton comes it will be even better. 
Love my growing belly and family so much! 

^^^ I desperately need a haircut + color. My bangs are getting out of control!^^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray