Tuesday, May 14, 2013

World Market Dark Chocolate Strawberry Scones + #CelebrateingDad


Hello wonderful readers. 
Father's Day is quickly approaching, which means family time is bound to happen. 
When it comes to my family we always gather and have lots of yummy food. 
So, today I want to share a recipe with you featuring World Market's strawberry scones. 
They are simply delicious and of course I wanted to make them even better by adding some dark chocolate because you can never go wrong adding chocolate. At least not in my family! ;) 


Don't they look delicious? 
It was a struggle to not eat the whole plate.
But of course I saved some for my husband! 

Ingredients
  • 1 package of world market strawberry scone mix
  • 1 bag of Nestle Dark Chocolate Morsels
  • 1 jar of World Market Dark Chocolate Spread
 Instructions

1. Make scone mix as directed on package.
2. Add dark chocolate morsels to the mix. 
3. Bake as directed and let cool.
4. Coat one end of the scone in the dark chocolate sauce.
5. Enjoy! 

Isn't your mouth just watering?
The chocolate sauce reminds me of frosting on a cupcake.
These of course are a little bit healthier. At least that's what I'm telling myself! 
Of course, for me, it's okay to indulge a bit when celebrating the people I love!



World Market not only has great foods, but also amazing items for your home and plenty of gift ideas for anyone and everyone in your life! They also have a great giveaway going on in honor of Father's Day!


From now until June 7th you can enter to win one of four grand prize package. Wouldn't a $1,000 World Market Gift Card for you and dad just be wonderful? I sure think so! So make sure to enter the World Market Celebrating Dad Giveaway and head to World Market to pick out a special treat for the dad in your life!



Love World Market as much as I do? Then make sure to stay connected with them!
Web. Twitter. Facebook. Pinterest.

I'm a part of the World Market Trendsetter Tribe and while I was compensated in exchange for this recipe and post, all opinions and thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray