Friday, May 24, 2013

Father's Day Gift Ideas from World Market + #CelebratingDad



Father's Day is quickly approaching.
For me, with that, comes not knowing what to buy my husband.
Guys are always the hardest to buy for, aren't they? 
My husband also often tells me he doesn't want anything, 
but I always like to give him a little something.
Today I thought I'd share some ideas from World Market 
because I love that store and it has a little bit of everything!

My husband has a lot on his plate, so I would like to make this day relaxing for him.
When I think of my husband relaxing, I think of our new home and him sitting outside on our back deck enjoying the cool weather, with a drink in hand. 
There are many things at World Market that could totally make this a reality! 

First of all, I would love to get my husband this Grey Adirondack Chair because it is definitely something he needs to relax! I think the color makes it a great man chair and there are many cushions and pillows  that could make it a lot more comfortable! Comfort is key for my man especially after long days at work. 

I would also love to gift my husband with this Antigua Outdoor Bar. It's perfect for keeping drinks in, durable and my favorite thing? It's from Hawaii. We are big fans of Hawaii, so I don't believe I could go wrong with purchasing this. 



 I'm also a huge fan of these glasses, but there are so many glasses to chose from. I think these rootbeer pints could also make a great gift for any dad! 


 Every once in a while my husband likes to enjoy some wine, so this opener would be perfect for him. If this isn't a style the dad in your life would like then you can check out more here




Of course I can't forget to add a drink to the list of things to buy for my husband.
I'm a fan of these Beers Around the World because they are fun, different, and more than likely he's never had them. This Cabernet also looks great. World Market has so many wines and beers that I am sure one can find anything for any father in their life. If he isn't one who enjoys a drink then there are also plenty of coffees, teas,  and other drinks to chose from.


Lastly, I would totally grab these Macadamia Nuts for my husband.
We loved these when we were in Hawaii and were pleasantly surprised to see them at World Market!
The only issue with these is I'd have to make sure I didn't eat the whole box before giving them to him! ;)

See anything you'd love to pick up for the father in your life? Be sure to head to World Market because this is only a glimpse of the goodies available! Check out the following links for other ideas.

Father's Day Gift Ideas

BBQ and Grilling

Outdoor Decor

Home Bar


Don't forget to enter World Market's Celebrate Dad Giveaway where you could win $1,000 World Market gift card for your dad and one for you. Wouldn't that be the best gift? I wouldn't reject it! =)

I'm a part of the World Market Trendsetter Tribe and while I was compensated in exchange for this recipe and post, all opinions and thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray