Sunday, April 21, 2013

Eight


Hello, I turned 8 months old yesterday!  Life is just FLYING by! 
There isn't much new this month.
I have four teeth now, I guess that's new. 
They aren't the most enjoyable things for mom and I.
They are very painful and sometimes I bit her when she is feeding me.
She doesn't seem to like that so much! 
I also like peas this month. Okay, maybe not like, but I at least tolerate them. 
Ya have to eat what you're given, right?
I still like fruit the best and of course, mama's milk! 
I sleep through the night sometimes. I know that's hard for mom, but I try hard. 
Sometimes I just want her to hold me. 
I cry scream and she comes, picks me up, and all is right in the world. 
I just lay my head on her shoulder and am out! 
I don't know why that bothers her so much! Does she really need that much sleep?
I really like mama holding me. More than anyone else really.
When other people hold me, like daddy or really do anything, I don't like I get upset.
I scream and turn my head to find mom.
I give her a look like, "Can you believe what this person is doing? Save me!" 
Speaking of that, she's had to save me from my big brother a few times.
That boy she gets crazy throwing books.
The only time I like to be put down is when mama gives me a basket of my toys.
That's a good time, people!
But really, it won't last for long because I just need to be close to mama.
Oh, also, if I can get ahold of the computer, that really is the best thing ever.
I don't understand why I'm not allowed. A girl just wants to be happy, you know?
Did I mention I still don't crawl? 
I rather fly, but for some reason that isn't happening.
I guess I'll just roll to wherever I need to be. Maybe soon I'll figure it out!
Well, that's it for now. I'm sure I'm forgetting to tell you something...
But let's blame mama for that...
She talks a lot about mommybrain and how forgetful it makes her!

Love,
Mavey



1 comment:

  1. Such a precious photo of her! Happy 8 months, Maeva!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray