Thursday, April 11, 2013

A thank you + some news

I didn't plan on posting today, but I actually feel like I'm about to burst at the seams. 

First of all, a huge THANK YOU to all the nice comments I received on yesterday's post
I was so hesitant to share a part of my life that has caused great pain + has left me feeling judged.
I appreciate it more than words can say. It means so much to my heart. 
God is good in all He does and He has healed me so much!
I hope that my story shows that and is able to help at least one girl or woman somewhere...

I also have some exciting news. Probably more so for me than you. Ha.
If you follow me on twitter or facebook you've probably seen me mention my blog needs a change. 
Mostly, a new name. I've thought about it and thought about it, but came up with nothing. 
Then, the other day a blogging friend of mine mentioned that she'd had a dream about my new name. 
So funny! The more we talked the more ideas she threw out.
I absolutely fell in love with one of her ideas, which will soon be my new name! 
I cannot wait to announce my new name along with a new design that will come next month. 
It's hard to keep it a secret, but I am aiming to! ;)

Happy Thursday! I hope it is a blessed day! 

2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray