Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day


I don't normally post on weekends, but wanted to document the kids in their cute clothes.
I love Holidays with kiddos... even if it's just because I like to dress them up! ;)
We had a good day today, a great weekend really.
My husband didn't do anything else, but be at home with us.
It was nice because he is often so busy with work + school + flying.
It was nice to have him more to ourselves!
Today we...
Slept in a bit (and I got to nap)
Had starbucks (shocker)
Went to church (for the first time in forever)
Stopped by Target
Had culvers for dinner 
And had green ice cream (food coloring) just because we could! 
All small things that ended up making a great Sunday! 
Did you have a good weekend? A good St. Patrick's day? 



Braden's shirt is from Messy Kid Designs. I just love it. 
It's great quality and a simple craft! 

Something I will keep forever! 


1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray