Thursday, December 20, 2012

4 months old


Hello,
I'm 4 months old today. 
Every month its the same old thing...
Mommy starts yammering on and on about how I'm growing too fast. 
I mean, I just don't get it. I'm having fun, isn't she?
Within the past month I've rolled over, which I mean is really no big deal.
Its so easy to do and I really prefer to be on my belly. 
Actually. what I really prefer lately is being held. 
I just get so upset when Mommy puts me down for even a second.
It's just something about mom that gives me comfort. 
I keep on hearing her and daddy talking about something called teething.
I'm really not sure what that means, but I can tell you it hurts and involves lots of drool.
It makes me want to eat a lot too. Food always makes me feel better.
I also like to smile a lot and laugh.
Mommy loves it when I laugh. She gets way too excited.
Then she tries to show daddy, but I don't laugh...
Because well, come on, mommy, you've already done that! I need something new! 
Sometimes I jabber on and on. 
Sometimes I blow bubbles. 
Mommy and daddy like this too.
And brother... oh, I love him and I think he loves me too.
But sometimes he sits on me or gets super close and I'm just not sure. 
Mommy says its because he loves me so much and just gets to excited. 
I guess I understand that.
I mean, sometimes he does try to make me laugh. 
That's all I have to say for now... it's nap-time! 

Love,
Mae. 





2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray