Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Quick Hello


Just stopping in for a quick hello, to say I haven't forgotten about you dear blog and readers.
I think about blogging on a daily basis because I do love it, 
But right now it seems like there's no time!
Right now I'm typing this as quickly as I can because I know that Maeva is either going to wake up crying or Braden's going to rush over to me with his cars. 
Its hard being a mom of two... I love it, wouldn't change it for the world, but its harder than I thought!
Some day soon I hope I can get back into blogging on a daily basis, 
But for now, its when I can sneak in a few minutes!

Much love.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing such a good job, Mama. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts but, of course, I understand. Go hug those babies! Hugs to YOU, mama. <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray