Sunday, August 19, 2012

Braden and Maeva's room

Tomorrow morning is the day I have our baby girl!
It really feels surreal and I think it will until she is in my arms.
I don't usually post on Sundays, but we finally got the kid's room finished and I wanted to share!




















Clearly, its mostly Braden's room because it was his first ;) 
I'm glad that I was able to get it all put together before Maeva comes.
I look forward to them sharing at some point. 

Hope your Sunday is well! I'll being introducing sweet Maeva to you soon! =)

6 comments:

  1. I pray you have an amazing day tomorrow full of so much love! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be praying for you and her arrival, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Hope you have a quick delivery and all is calm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their room is really cute! Love the alphabet cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must know where you found those flash cards! what a great way to brighten up a wall. i will begin my online search now ...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray