Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sunshine makes him happy!

Today I'm linking up with Gussy Sews inspiration workshop.
The prompt is yellow, which of course, makes me think of SUNSHINE! 

I love being out in the warm sunshine, but lately it's been more like blazing hot, could melt your skin off, hot! That's not too enjoyable for this pregnant mama of almost 34 weeks! My son, however, loves to be out in the sun no matter what. It really doesn't matter if its over 100 degrees - if he can be outside walking or running free, he is happy! 

We haven't been outside a whole lot lately because of the heat. I really just can't do it especially when the thermostat says 111! Just makes me feel awful. I love to see him happy, so there have been days when its been close to 100 and we go out, just for a little bit. 

Want to see how happy being outside makes him? These pictures are from our trip to California at the beginning of June. They are some of my favorite pictures of him because it is him at his happiest. Makes me so happy to see that something so little as being on the beach can make him this happy! Longing for the cooler weather and the sand beneath my toes! 




Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray