Monday, May 7, 2012

The weekend in instagram


1-2: Time at the pool. Braden was a bit unsure about it.
3. Some pretty flowers on the walk back from the pool.
4. Cookin' out at 11:30 pm. It was a long day!
5. Chocolate chip cookies. I'd been craving em!
6. Starbucks because I was exhausted. Does there really need to be a because?
7. Stormy tornado weather. My first time actually seeing a tornado! No thanks!
8. Braden making elephant sounds in the backseat while we drove around.
9. A krispy kreme run even though there were thunderstorms all around.

I just got instagram a week or so ago.
I love it, but I have to be careful that I don't be come obsessed with it and forget to use my other camera.
I can love them both! Want to follow me? My user name is Kassie Rew

4 comments:

  1. There never needs to be a "because" for Starbucks :) great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like starbucks way too much. We have it way too much! Not good on the bank account, but we are so addicted!

      Delete
  2. I love the instagram pictures! I don't know how to get them though...everyone is doing it and they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies and doughnuts all look so yummy! I'm right there with you when it comes to instagram, I just got it a week or two ago and I've become a little bit obsessed with it haha! But it's just so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray