Monday, April 2, 2012

It's a...

Yep, that's right, we are having a girl!
I thought for sure we were having another little boy, whom would have been loved just as much.
But we are very excited about welcoming a baby girl into the world at the end of August!
I'm thankful that James and I were able to agree on a name.
Maeva Renae Rew. 
I can't wait to...
See her,
Hold her,
Kiss her.
A perfect addition to our family.


I think someone may be a bit jealous when she arrives.
He's such a mama's boy.
I'm not sure he'll know how to handle a little girl!
I can't wait until he starts to understand more about the baby in my belly.

I'm sure he will love her just as much as we do.

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations :) That's so exciting!

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Girls are so fun and it is neat to watch the role that the big brother takes on too when they get older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely look forward to seeing hm as big brother!

      Delete
  3. HA! I love this post! Maeva is cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! and that name, how BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't think I've ever heard it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Kassie! I'm so excited for you & James. What a beautiful family you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awhhhh congrats! That is so exciting :) You already have a cute family, now time to add more cuteness!

    http://kahandace.blogspot.com/2012/04/cris-skirt-giveaway-model-search.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYAYAYA!!! i'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm soooo very happy for you. A little girl - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray