Friday, January 13, 2012

It's the little things: new clothes, a ball bit, and laffy taffy.

It's been a while since I've linked up with Lindsay over at Aisle to Aloha, but its one of my favorite link ups because it reminds me to look for the small things that make life good. 

This week they've been...

New clothes. My mom bought me the olive and cream stripped blazer. I fell in love the moment I saw it.
I got the colorful shirt and scarf from platos closet (have you ever been there? If not, go!) from my mother in law. That scarf was $4. Seriously, where else can you score an awesome scarf for so cheap?
Love these both. They we're early birthday gifts too. So that's nice.

Being able to finally set up Braden's ball pit. We got it for him as a Christmas gift, but waited to set it up until we moved. I'm pretty sure I was more excited about it than him. He doesn't seem to care about the actual ball pit itself, but those plastic balls are everywhere...including the bath tub. Loves those.

Laffy taffy! The other day I wanted some, but the gas station I went to only had banana. Yuck! 
Husband surprised me by bringing this home to me. I ate like 3 sticks right away. 
=)

What little things have cheered up your week? 




Aisle to Aloha

10 comments:

  1. Ball pits are fun! I've never seen Laffy Taffy like that before. Looks like fun and flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plato's closet is the jam! i was thinking about going there today, actually. also, i'll take all of your banana taffy taffy off your hands. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Plato's closet! Such great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet hubby to bring home some taffy for you! I agree- Banana=YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blazer, and that ball pit is adorable! What a sweet husband to come home with taffy too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why bother with making Banana? No one likes it! I looooove Laffy Taffy! Glad you got some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Laffy Taffy. I miss America!! Was really craving some PB M&M's the other day, too... We can't get those here either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Score for moms & shopping! That blazer is adorable and so if that top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are fantastic pieces!

    I am admited laffy taffy junkie. One of my favorite movie candies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the texture and color of that scarf!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray