Thursday, November 3, 2011

Floral Scarf Love

Its another Thursday, which means another day to link up with Gussy Sews for some inspiration!
Todays prompt is flowers. 

I LOVE this outfit. It's probably one of my favorites that I've pinned! 
I love mixing stripes and floral together. I have the stripes, but now I need to scarf. 
So, I thought I'd share some scarves that I like. A floral scarf is definitely on my to buy list, when I have money to do so.

Here are some scarves I like. I could post a ton more, but decided to stick with three! 


I love the yellow in this. It just pops! 

I love how this scarf is calm with the gray, but has great pops of color! 

This scarf is so pretty and girly! 
This is a scarf I could see myself wearing with the outfit above or even with a dress. 

::all photos via pinterest::


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Want something to wear around your neck? Its not a scarf, but it is something fun!
Go here to check out my shabby apple giveaway! 

4 comments:

  1. Love these! You and I must have been thinking alike when we wrote our posts.:)
    cate@wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kassie! Thanks so much for your sweet comment from earlier! Yes, it's so much fun to get those kiddos ready for Halloween! They are just so darn cute! Anyway, I LOVE that first scarf you posted! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit. I have it Pinned to. Visiting from Gussy's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yellow scarf is really great! I love stripes with floral too but it's a bit bold for me to pull off (all in my head I'm sure). I might just be able to do it with a scarf. Hmm...the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray