Thursday, August 11, 2011

If I had a garden

Its time for some inspiration! This weeks prompt from Gussy Sews is garden. 

I like the idea of gardening, but I don't think I'd actually enjoy it.
It seems like more work than I'd have time for considering my boy.
However, I do love to be outside and so does he.
Here are some things I wouldn't mind!
(All photos from pinterest) 

This, I love. Its not completely outside, but I'd definitely feel that way because of the vines and flowers. Its just beautiful and I wouldn't mind sitting out there in the morning sipping coffee, or in the afternoon reading, or just enjoying the night. I could be out there all the time. Plus, I could put baby on the ground and he'd have a hay-day!
These chair are cute. I think I'd like them in pink though or maybe yellow! I like red, but would prefer something brighter! I wouldn't mind putting a nice comfy couch in there either. I know it may seem not as put together, but it'd be more comfy! 
Don't you just love these pots? They are so cute! I think I'd like them setting on the ground. 
Maybe growing cherries or just nice bright flowers! Gerber daises, maybe? My wedding flower =)
I like these pots too! Somehow I'd like to connect them to the garden wall.
Simple, but nice!
I fall in love with these every time I see them.  I'd have them hanging above where I sit. Perfect lighting. 

Goodness...now I'm actually wishing I had a place like this. I'd live out there. 


What would your garden look like? 


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

7 comments:

  1. I adore the first one! It's very secret garden-ish! I would find any reason to be out there. LOL

    -oh, and thank you for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever been to Kauffman Garden? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have one big huge green house for my garden! That would be awesome! One day... One day! Love this post!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I really want to start on our garden in the backyard. He put so much work into one before we moved and had to leave it behind:( These examples are heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a garden. If I had my own house, I would so do it. Even with two babies! I LOVE to garden! My garden would have TONS of veggies, all different kinds, and then every flower possible around near the fences and randomly throughout. There would be a pond and a gazebo...one day, it will happen!
    Great pictures!
    Ps...cherries grow on trees silly lady! :P I tried picturing a cherry tree coming out of those little pots! Haha! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post reminded me of one of my fav books - The Secret Garden. I've always imagine to have a garden like that, and your photos are pretty inspirational.

    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray