Monday, August 8, 2011

He doesn't look like a baby anymore!

We got family pictures taken yesterday and after looking at them that was my first thought.
My little baby boy certainly doesn't look like a baby anymore. He looks so grown up and really is growing like a weed. It really hurts my heart. I know I will enjoy everyday stage (most days), but I just wish there was something I could do to keep him my baby. He will always be my baby even when he isn't this little, but its hard for a mama when her baby is growing up so fast!

Here are a few favorites of mine. There are so many, so I just chose a few.

This one is my absolute fav of the three of us together. I cannot wait to put it in a frame!
He loves to be up in the air! 
He just looks so happy! Oh, goodness...
He looks SO big here. It kills me :(
These just make me happy. I mean, look at him!
He got so excited on this tractor. It was hard to get him to look at the camera!

I wish he'd stop growing, thats all I have to say!


2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray