Sunday, August 28, 2011

Copy cat



For the challenge today we were supposed to find some inspiration from a blog, a magazine, wherever and recreate it. Kendi inspires me with her clothes - seriously, the girls knows how to put an outfit together! Ever since I saw this shirt I've had a thing for elephants. I actually went to get this exact shirt at Target when I first came across this outfit, but it didn't fit right...so I didn't purchase it.
However, I did purchase something else with elephants on it. So, its not the exact same outfit...not even close, but her outfit did inspire me to where elephants, so I believe it counts.

And heres a close up of the elephants:
Earrings: My sisters. Dress: Francesca's Collections. Wedges: Target. 

I love this dress. Elephants are just so cute. I'm looking forward to wearing it different ways - maybe over jeans, or leggings with a cardigan and boots. We shall see.

Thanks for the inspiration, Kendi! 

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! I love the colors and the elephant print on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - it'll be a great piece to mix and match! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next! And great minds think alike - I copied Kendi too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is awesome. I don't even remember that outfit of Kendi's but it's darling!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  4. An elephant print is so unexpected; how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! Adorable dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray